Informed Visibility® (IV®) revolutionizes mail tracking and reporting!
The United States Postal Service® (USPS®) presents the IV application, which provides the mailing industry with powerful insight into the USPS mailstream. This insight allows you to more effectively plan and manage your mailings, thus increasing value to your customers.
The IV service provides:
- Near real-time, end-to-end tracking of letters and flats and the associated mail aggregates, such as bundles, handling units (trays, tubs, and sacks), and containers
- Assumed handling events for nested mail when the mail aggregate containing the nested mail is scanned and nesting association information is available
- Logical delivery events, which leverage GPS tracking information from carrier hand-held scanners to give you insight into when your mail is delivered
- Flexible data delegation, allowing you to share visibility with other mailers and service providers
- Flexible data provisioning in a variety of file formats and delivery methods - allowing you to get the data you want, when you want, and how you want!
Resources and Assistance
There are multiple resources on the IV PostalPro page, including the IV Mail Tracking & Reporting User Guide.
To get started with IV or get assistance, please contact the IV Help Desk at InformedVisibility@usps.gov or 1-800-238-3150, Option #2.